Data AnalystApply for this job
About the role
Tazah Technologies is on a mission to help digitize the agricultural value chain of Pakistan & beyond. We are building local & global technology solutions to build market connections, visibility across the value chain and data & intelligence.
What You Will Do?
- Validate and process data using a series of scripts and applications.
- Work on data processing tasks using SPSS/Excel/Quantum/other methods.
- Receive and process new media, following strict handling guidelines.
- Risk identification and assessment.
- Generate a variety of reports based on requests.
- Work with other departments to resolve issues associated with specific loads.
- Through research and analysis, develop a deep understanding of our client base and target markets.
What You Will Bring?
- Self-motivated with ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multi-task in an agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Enrolled in a Master's in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Science, Data Analytics, Business, Information Systems, Economics
- A thorough understanding of the relationship between data analytics, business, strategy and technology.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Knowledge of Python, SPSS and various data processing tools is a plus.
- Autonomy & Ownership of the highest level.
- Diverse set of opportunities for high performing colleagues.
- Solving one of the biggest Global problems of information asymmetry in Global Agriculture Trade.