DevOps EngineerApply for this job
About the role
Tazah Technologies is on a mission to help digitize the agricultural value chain of Pakistan & beyond. We are building local & global technology solutions to build market connections, visibility across the value chain and data & intelligence.
What You Will Do
- Deployment, automation, management, and maintenance of AWS cloud-based production system.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems.
- Management of creation, release, and configuration of production systems.
- Evaluation of new technology alternatives and vendor products.
- System troubleshooting and problem resolution across various application domains and platforms.
- Provision of critical system security by leveraging best practices and prolific cloud security solutions.
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on AWS platform.
- Designing, maintenance and management of tools for automation of different operational processes.
- Help Conduct Penetration testing, performance testing and security testing.
What You Will Bring
- 4+ Experience as a security and Devops engineer.
- Expertise in AWS security and compliance frameworks.
- Proficiency in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Ruby).
- Experience with automation and configuration management tools (e.g. CloudFormation, Ansible).
- Familiarity with continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Autonomy & Ownership of the highest level.
- Diverse set of opportunities for high performing colleagues
- Solving one of the biggest Global problems of information asymmetry in Global Agriculture Trade.