UX/ UI DesignerApply for this job
About the role
Tazah Technologies is on a mission to help digitize the agricultural value chain of Pakistan & beyond. We are building local & global technology solutions to build market connections, visibility across the value chain and data & intelligence.
What You Will Do
- Lead the user experience domain for Tazah. You will have autonomy to creatively think about ideas that build an impact for Tazah in the market.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
- Work with product managers to conceptualize visuals based on requirements and produce creative designs.
- A/B test multiple designs on platforms necessary to create virality for Tazah.
What You Will Bring
- 2-3 years of professional design experience as an interaction designer, user experience or a similar role.
- Self-motivated with ability to manage ambiguity, work autonomously and multi-task in an agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Portfolio of high-quality work and interaction skills.
- Degree in human-computer interaction, interaction design or multimedia arts preferable.
- A thorough understanding of the relationship between design, business and technology.
- In-depth experience of working in a collaborative environment with the engineering team for design implementation.
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, AdobeXD, Figma or tools.
- Autonomy & Ownership of the highest level.
- Diverse set of opportunities for high performing colleagues
- Solving one of the biggest Global problems of information asymmetry in Global Agriculture Trade.